Lee Agency’s Risk Management Newsletter
Spring 2018 | Issue 1
Top Five Lessons Learned from Exercises
- Testing your communication methods is essential to ensure all pieces are operational.
- Incident Command Teams are key components to successful emergency response.
- Our drills shined light on significant inefficiencies requiring review and discussion.
- Evening and weekend emergency plans were lacking.
- Emergency response checklists provide value over those written in paragraphs.
Emergency Preparedness: Communication Plans
We have consistently heard feedback regarding communications plans, specifically E-29 and E-32 tags. Surveyors are asking “How do you plan to communicate in the event of loss of landline, cell phone and internet?” Keep Reading
Tabletop Exercise: Severe Weather
Review our latest Tabletop Exercise covering Severe Weather. Keep Reading
Executive Summary of the 2017 AON Report and 2016 CNA Claim Reports
The frequency and severity of claims for Senior Living Communities are the primary factors that affect insurance costs. Claims typically make up 60-70 percent of an insurance company’s costs, with their overhead and expenses making up the other 30-40 percent. Keep Reading
Courtroom Trials and Errors
West Des Moines, Iowa
Active Threat Training
Andy Schoepf, Risk and Claims Manager