Lee Agency, Incorporated Privacy Statement
At Lee Agency, your privacy is important to us.
Lee Agency, Inc. hereafter The Agency, is committed to providing you, our client, with the best insurance products and superior service. For us to be able to serve our clients, we need certain information, and keeping your personal information private is of utmost importance.
1. Information we collect:
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on insurance application forms or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or with others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information we receive from claims adjusters or other individuals or entities concerning the processing or administration of a claim
- Information we receive from underwriting services such as CLUE or Fair Isaac
- Information we receive from government agencies such as motor vehicle records
- Information provided by you through our website
Unless specifically stated otherwise in an amended Privacy Statement, no additional information will be collected about you.
2. Information we may disclose to third parties:
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients, prospective clients and former clients to anyone, except as permitted or required by law.
3. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
4. Our policy regarding dispute resolution:
5. Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
In connection with the potential sale of or transfer of its interests The Agency reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, gender and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (2) agrees to be Lee Agency’s successor in interest with regard to maintaining and protection of the information collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.