What is Risk Management?
Risk Management is:
“The process of managing the uncertainty of exposures that affect an organization’s assets or financials.”
“Purely a financial tool to manage risk.”
Lee Agency's Approach to Risk Management
- Evaluation of the current facility organizational health
- Niche specialization
- Internal and external network of services
- Focused on the broad definition of Risk Management/Organizational Health
- Individualized service plans
The Insurance Industry's Risk Management 'Norm'
- Broad industry appeal
- Services provided internally (through the broker or the carrier)
- Focused on Loss Control/Safety
- Cookie-cutter approach
Why Lee Agency?
- National Independent Risk Management & Insurance Agency
- Currently serving hundreds of Senior Living Clients
- Over 30 years experience serving Senior Living professionals
- On-staff ADON's, RN's & SHRM Certified Professionals
- Ease of Use Process - No Surprise Approach & 'Code-Red' Response to Claims
- LEAP - Listen, Educate, Advocate, Problem-Solve
Our Value-Added Services
Experienced, On-Staff Nurses
As a RN and former ADON, Amber brings a unique and valuable perspective to the senior living team. In 2011, she joined Lee Agency and began using her nursing background to merge quality care with risk mitigation for her clients.
After receiving her nursing degree in 1997, Carine become an ADON. Her duties included assisting with quality indicators, DIA compliance and ensuring the needs of the residents were met. In 2013, she joined Lee Agency, bringing her senior living experience with her.
Employee Benefits & HR Compliance Support
In addition to providing top-tier insurance to our SLC clients, we also offer HR, compliance and employee benefit services. With over 12 years of benefits experience, Drew Burkamper brings specialized knowledge to help your facilities hire, retain and competitively compensate your staff.
Training & Educational Support
- Annual Trials & Errors Safety Seminar
- Leadership development and team dynamics training
- Employee education
- Coverage updates
- State Survey assistance
- Technology review
- Attorney consultation
- Mock surveys/disaster
- Crisis management
Facility Compliance & Mock Surveys
Crisis Management Programs
- Infection Control
- Loss Prevention
- Emergency Prep
- Legal Services
- Property/Asset Protection
- Public Relations
Ready to Learn More? Connect with Andy & Brandon!
VP, Risk & Claims Management
Director of Sales, Insurance
The Phoenix Healthcare Network offers cutting edge technologies and clinical programs including infection control products which can improve Risk Management.
Its post Covid-19 programs can improve census and reduce costly SNF re-admissions while improving patient care.
To learn more about the unique products and services offered by Phoenix Healthcare Network, please visit Phoenix Healthcare Network.